- Based on idea that schools need to leverage technology and global collaboration to “flatten” their classroom walls and create new pedagogies of community learning. Provides resources, skills, strategies and access to learning about the world, with the world. Brings learners together with the purpose of 'learning while doing' in a global context.
- Offers several global collaborative projects for all grade levels K-12, which are managed by experienced global educators and collaborators. Projects build in success for the beginning global teacher and student as well as the more experienced participant.
- Live events attended by teachers and often students as well, including virtual participants. Conferences, workshops and summits, once again customized to the host venue or school and designed as a process with outcomes that can be implemented back into the learning environment after the event
- Professional Development including online courses and certifications, Workshops, Seminars, Conferences.
Global Youth Debates (ages 10-18): Global collaborative project created around research and formal debating. It uses Web 2.0 tools to connect, communicate and debate across the world. This year’s theme is “Sustainability.”
Digiteen & Digitween Project (ages 10-18): Global hands-on project for students (K-12) to promote effective and responsible online choices. Introduces students to an online educational community for learning and collaborating.
- Building Bridges to Tomorrow Project (Kindergarten to 2nd Grade): Allows young students to co-create media projects together. These materials can be used in future learning activities. The aim is for cultural interaction, global awareness, and to use technology to facilitate connecting and sharing and prove that this sort of global collaboration is feasible at this age level.
- A Week in the Life Project (ages 8 - 10): Schools are partnered to learn about each other’s lifestyle (culture, environment, food, celebrations, housing, clothing, etc.) and then complete multi-media team projects to share with the rest of the group